To trace images, follow these steps:
- Use the "Local file" or "Online file" buttons to specify how to upload the image to the server. Use the "local file" if you need to convert a file from your computer, in order to specify a file on the Internet, select "Online file" and in the appeared field paste the link to the file. We do not set any limits on the size of the image file, but the larger the file, the more time it will take to convert. Just be patient and everything will turn out.
Select the image format to which you want to trace your image.
- For your convenience, we have made fine-tuning for trace image. If you do not know how to use - leave it as it is, they are displayed optimally.
- To start the trace, click the "fConvert" button to start the transformation. If the conversion is successful, the file will be available in the "Conversion Results" section. If you just need to download a file, click on the file name. If you want to get other ways to save, then click on the icon
to generate a QR code to upload the result to your mobile phone or tablet, and also if you want to save the file in one of the online storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Please be patient in the conversion process.
If you are on this page, most likely you know why you need to translate a bitmap image into a vector image and describe the differences in these formats does not make sense, therefore, I will give a few recommendations:
- Do not use tracing for photos, most likely the result will disappoint you.
- The result is best preserved in simple formats, such as SVG. In the future, you can easily convert it to other formats.
- If the result does not satisfy you, experiment with the settings, by the way, the autotrace utility is used for tracing.